22 May 2012

AN INTERVIEW




INTERVIEWER 1: Good morning and welcome again to Castillo de Fatetar Radio Station.

INTERVIEWER 2: Good morning everyone. Today we have got a very special guest.  He is Rafa Nadal. 



INTERVIEWER 2: Welcome Rafa to our Radio Station!

RAFA NADAL: You're welcome!

INTERVIEWER 1: When did you first play tennis?

RAFA NADAL: I was nine when I won my first competition. I remember that day very well. And I was twelve when I became champion of Spain.

INTERVIEWER 2: What championship is the most special for you?

RAFA NADAL: Grand Slam is very important for me.  Anyway, winning is not so important as doing everything as best as you can.

INTERVIEWER 1: Has your life changed?

RAFA NADAL: My family is close to me, my girlfriend is the same as always...I'm famous, but I try to be honest with myself.

INTERVIEWER 1: Are you going to play in the Olympic Games?

RAFA NADAL: Of course!




INTERVIEWER 2: Your favourite food?

RAFA NADAL: I love fish and pasta.

INTERVIEWER 1: Your favourite colour?

RAFA NADAL: Orange.

INTERVIEWER 2: Thank you very much for you time, Rafa! Good bye!

RAFA NADAL: Thank you! Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment